Role: 6-12 month contract with the possibility of extension/hire
Location: Remote, but needs to be able to commute to Carlisle, PA on an as needed basis.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions)
• Primary liaison with brand labor teams to assess CBA’s and interpret content for necessary change management in the related HRIS system(s).
• Supports claims, contributions, and other data assessment initiatives as needed to assist the brand labor team(s) as well as external auditors and consultants.
• Reviews, updates and analyzes department documentation for accuracy and SOX compliance.
• Develops and supports training of new CBB Coordinators.
• Creates documentation and training of standard operating procedures for CBB team
• Coordinates business user acceptance testing of system functionality, including supporting the development of business requirements and test plans. Delegates detailed test scripts to CBB team for execution, and ensures tested updates are working properly post-migration to production.
• Develops standard operating procedures. Monitors administrative integrity, develops tracking systems to monitor assigned benefit program transactions and makes technical system improvement recommendations.
• Oversees the integrity and accuracy of financial data and vendor payments for Plan reconciliation.
• Stays current on benefit trends and applicable legislation.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in Benefits Administration, claims processing, collectively bargained benefits or other benefits related area.
• Intermediate MS Office, Visio and Project skills.
• Advanced Excel skill
• HR systems knowledge.
• Strong understanding of ERISA and applicable benefit provisions.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
• Reporting tools knowledge.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong Customer Service Skills.
• Basic accounting skills.
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Ability to instill customer focus in a work environment.
• Ability to influence with limited authority.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .