Apex has an opportunity for a remote InfoSec Project Coordinator. Here are the details:
Position: InfoSec Project Coordinator
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ Months
Responsible for supporting the Program Managers driving new capabilities and strategic change for Information Security in SHUSA. He/she has demonstrated experience in supporting large, complex technology initiatives in the banking industry. He/she will work closely with InfoSec Program Managers to deliver programs/projects to enhance global Information Security capabilities. This position will work closely with teams based in the New York, New Jersey, Boston, Dallas, and Spain.
• Support Program Managers across multiple projects end-to-end within the program on time, on budget, and with quality as per scope. Projects are across four entities.
• Responsible for supporting the Program Managers in developing project artifacts
• Works to ensures assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Responsible for providing status and raising issues to Program Managers
• Supports the project life cycle phases, such as Initiation, Development (requirements, design, build, test), and Implementation (implementation and project closure), including both Tech and Business deliverables.
• Facilitate and participate in the delivery process for project deliverables including Project Plan, Business and Functional Requirements, Analysis & Design, QA, End User Testing, and Product Management deliverables.
• Preparing and presenting project updates for executive leadership
• Other responsibilities include: managing the change control process, overseeing the project’s financial approval process, managing project issues/ risks, developing contingency plans, and other activities in support of the team’s overall success.
• Responsible for contributions beyond typical PM role, including supporting Product Management, BA, QA, and Developer activities
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
• BA/BS IT/ Computer Science
• 2 to 4 years professional experience in top 10 USA banks or other financial institution, consulting firm, and/ or software company
• 1 to 2 years project management experience
• 1 to 2 years experience in Information Security banking, a plus
• Knowledge of InfoSec platforms, CrowdStrike, Deep Security, Zscaler, Microsoft Defender for Identity, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Varonis, Forcepoint, Splunk, Cofence, Anomali, DLP, etc…
• Understanding of systems development methodologies.
• Demonstrates strong relationship management skills. Proven ability to quickly build trust and rapport with others in order to structure problems, build consensus, and negotiate agreement
• Proven ability to support large program and projects in a way that reduces risk, ensures predictable results, meets or exceeds its timeline
• Exhibits high-degree of creativity, self-motivation, and commitment to task
• User of project management tools including MS Powerpoint, MS Project, and Visio
• Experience in technical project management discipline and techniques
• Applies judgment and common sense; develops pragmatic solutions and plans
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• College degree (BA/BS IT/Computer Science)
• 1 year of project management experience
• Exhibits high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and commitment to tasks
• 2-4 years of professional experience at a top 10 USA bank/financial institution, consulting firm, and/or software company
• 1-2 years of experience in information security banking
• Knowledge of InfoSec platforms (CrowdStrike, Deep Security, Zscaler, Microsoft Defender for Identity, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Varonis, Forcepoint, Splunk, Cofence, Anomali, DLP, etc.)
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .