The business solution analyst will maintains a solid knowledge-base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter specialist on the various areas and products.
– Assists the Product Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
– Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction. Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
– Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes.
– Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
– Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Product Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
– Defines and analyzes business and user requirements for new and enhanced products.
– Collaborates with the Product Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter, SOW).
– Leads and is responsible for all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with and directs offshore QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
– Works with the Product Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
– Assists Product Manager with status reporting as required by leadership.
– Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
– Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .