2420 Lake Ave
Please note this position is a float position to provide support to all specialties in the Medical Office Building.
Provides for initial contact with patients and assures that appropriate information is obtained. Performs patient scheduling tasks. Clerically supports physician in the delivery of quality patient care, following established standards and procedures.
– High school diploma or its equivalent.
– Excellent customer relationship skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous physician office experience preferred.
– Computer skills.
– Must be able to prioritize and cope with stress in a positive manner.