Sr. Process Control Module Test Engineer
This position requires work onsite in Linthicum, MD.
Ability to obtain and maintain an active TS clearance
All qualified candidates will be contacted in 24 hours or less.
This opportunity is being posted for several levels of experience.
• Support test and test development activities for superconducting electronics development.
• Develop automated testing procedures for the characterization and validation of fabrication methods in superconducting devices.
• Support the current and future development of test platforms within function, cost and schedule constraints
• Document and implement test requirements and procedures.
• Review test plans for accuracy and completeness.
• Compile data and help to define changes required in testing methodology, equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline: Physics, BSEE, or other Engineering discipline preferred
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience managing projects and small teams.
• Ability to communicate effectively to team members both verbally and in writing.
• Experience in at least one of MATLAB, Python, C, or C++.
• Strong data analysis skills and proficiency in performing statistical analysis.
• Knowledge of the fabrication of Integrated Circuits and basic understand of electronic device physics.
• Experience programing and automating test hardware
• Experience developing small/medium size applications in Python/MATLAB
• Eligibility to obtain and hold a TS/SCI security clearance.
• Experience in superconducting electronics and associated test platforms test platforms.
• Familiarity working with cryogens and/or cryogenic test systems. Wet or dry.
• A working understanding in python data science libraries such as Pandas/NumPy/SciPyb/PyQt5.
• Experience in multithreading/multiprocessing.
• Fluency in the use of relational databases management system, SQLite.
• Adept at leading small teams of engineers and/or technicians.
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities and requirements.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance.