CNA Search is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate should have 3-7 years of experience. Location: 100% remote in the short term with future possibility of 2 to 3 day minimum in-office. Austin and Houston area preferred. This is direct hire and not able to sponsor (sorry)
We are looking for a Product Marketer who is a fast learner and passionate about sales enablement and translating technology into understandable customer benefits. Outstanding communication & project management skills are a must. You will also partner with Product Management to articulate the value of our clients products in a way that will resonate with decision makers in their industry
This role would support corporate marketing, demand generation, and sales to create world-class product-related content to successfully position and sell their products
Providing competitive insights into how the client solves customer problems relative to the competition will be core to the position as well.
The ideal candidate will have strong ability to understand and encapsulate the value of software products, making it easily understandable and compelling.
Experience and capabilities include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (required).
· 3-7 years of experience in product marketing, producing product collateral and presentations for software products. SaaS experience preferred.
· Proven success in creating content with a sales focus including but not limited to battlecards, sales scripts, product datasheets, infographics, and sales training materials.
· Being the expert on sales’ needs and recommending the right enablement materials and content to support successful customer conversations.
· Proven experience in creating competitive insights.
· Able to summarize, articulate, and illustrate the unique value of products.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines when developing public-facing and internal deliverables.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
· Strong writing ability required. Copywriting experience a plus.
· Demonstrated experience in creating content that includes executive focused PowerPoint decks, web page development (flow and copy), datasheets, infographics, and case studies, among others.
· Experience supporting the full gamut of launch activities.
· Ability to understand the specific needs of internal customers and partners.
· Planning, time management, agency management and project management experience to handle multiple time-sensitive projects that meet internal clients’ specific requirements.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative environment where multiple key stakeholders weigh in on the content as we work together to deliver a superior product.
· Ability to quickly build expertise, credibility, and trust with internal clients, while actively engaging as a creative member of an extended team.
· Experienced in using Microsoft Office 365 products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience in Salesforce.com and SharePoint a plus.
· Able to work via a video conferencing (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) environment. This is initially a telecommuting position until further notice but may become partially in-person in the future.