We are seeking a quality driven creative Java developer to join a global team of developers building captivating, robust, highly scalable, time sensitive applications in an Agile/DevOps environment , providing strategic business solution. In this role you will collaborate with clients (external) , internal users and onshore/ offshore teams in delivering state-of-the art user interfaces. You will work with creative story tellers , UX designers , and product managers to build impactful applications. The candidate will be involved with developing our platform including electronic trading, capture of assets, processing and matching engines, workflow and rules engines, facilitate clearing and settlement, deliveries in/out of multiple assets – adapting and customizing them.
• Experience in designing , developing ,testing, and implementation of java applications.
• Ability to develop test and document software code using various technologies and test automation frameworks including Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring MVC , Hibernate, JDBC, Junit, Kafka, Tomcat etc.
• Design and Develop API Services to Consume and Produce Data.
• Collaborate with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Work across different phases of SDLC including estimation, discussions, identifying best approach, building, testing, deploying, documenting, debugging, and supporting features.
• Develop and test using distributed database technologies, and network devices to build cutting-edge automation software.
• Performance tuning of existing applications and new applications; Maintain application integrity and achieve operational excellence; Write test cases, perform testing, debug, and deploy code.
• Follow Agile/Scrum methodology or related practices and methodologies.
• Experience with Cloud Computing service environments like AWS and Azure.
• Experience with Apache Kafka .
• Skills: Development experience with OO programming and Java related technologies, Web Service and API design/integration (SOAP/RESTful), XML, JSON Familiarity with User Interface design. Working knowledge of Databases Agile development techniques & a deep understanding of systems engineering, build & release management principles including continuous integration (CI) & continuous delivery (CD).