We are currently seeking a safety conscious and dependable Electro/Mechanical Technician for our Aurora facility. This is a 3rd shift position that would be responsible for the upkeep and repair of the machinery and building.
The Electro/Mechanical Technician will report to the Maintenance Coordinator and will assist with the overall maintenance and reliability improvement efforts for the facility. This position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance to ensure all machines are functioning safely and efficiently. The Electro/Mechanical Technician also responds to machine and/or system failures and must be able to troubleshoot when necessary.
• Machine and equipment repairs and improvements
• Building and property repairs
• Install, overhaul, and rebuild machines or other property
• Self-directed completion of outstanding maintenance requisitions
• Machine troubleshooting using electrical meters, blueprints, and schematics
• Maintain clean and organized maintenance shop
• Perform roll changes (anilox, rubber, idler etc.)
• Work alongside Maintenance Coordinator and operators to complete work orders
• Keep Maintenance Coordinator informed of parts used and parts needing order
• Follows product safety and quality management policies, procedures, and expectations
• Review department performance annually with Maintenance Coordinator
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety rules and policies
• Knowledge and experience in electrical systems ranging from 24 vdc up to 480 vac
• Ability to read an electrical diagram to troubleshoot machines
• Completed classwork for pneumatics, hydraulics, and basic electrical
• Machine troubleshooting experience
• Welding and fabrication skills are a plus
• Machinery and equipment installation experience
Compensation & Benefits:
This full-time position offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, pension, and 401(k).
The Citadel Industries Division is an industry-leading manufacturer of coated label products.