This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 – $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Over the last four decades, we have become one of the largest independent agencies, working on some of the most recognized advertising campaigns and receiving some of the highest advertising industry awards (two-time Ad Age Agency A-List Standout). Due to continued agency growth, we have an immediate need for a Head of Paid Search who will lead investment, activation, and management across all search channels. This is a full-time direct hire role, hybrid from either Chicago or Cincinnati (3 days per week).
Why join us?
* Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits package
* Continued on the job education that ensures long-term career opportunities within the agency
* Flexible PTO
* Health & wellness programs
Is your background a fit?
* 10+ years in Paid Search experience, preferably on the agency side
* Strong background working within buying platforms – Google (SA360, YouTube), Bing, Skai
* Deep understanding of search media landscape and overall best practices
* Successful track record of building successful relationships
* Able to manage and develop successful teams
* Experience developing vision, deploying, and training on operational processes and platforms/tools
* Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Comfortable presenting to large groups of people at all levels, including C-suite
* Able to lead autonomously, be solutions-oriented and motivating with a high emotional IQ
* Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, while still being able to prioritize accordingly
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
What will you be doing?
* Bring exceptional leadership to the agency, our clients, and the Search team
* Develop go-to-market strategy, recommendations and strong POVs while providing leadership of search strategies
* Own client and internal/external relationship relating to all search channels
* Provide counsel on marketplace trends, costs and platforms
* Ideate and carry out evolved and future-proof buying strategies
* Represent the team in new business, industry press and current clients with a strong and convincing POV
* Contribute to new business efforts including research, ideation, pricing and presenting
* Analyze, identify, and realize compelling insights and trends and apply those to buy executions
* Elevate strategic thinking at all levels, inspiring and creating new ideas
* Develop expertise and serve in an advisory capacity on all emerging search trends (commerce, video, etc)
* Provide oversight to total Search team regarding their buys and identifying insights and trends
* Serve as a trusted advisor to Integrated Planning, Account, and Insights teams
* Understand Agency business objectives above and beyond role by actively participating in cross agency projects
* Deliver creative solutions and align team members behind those solutions
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.