This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We work with some of the biggest consumer brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
Due to continued agency growth and recent expansion of our media practice, we have an immediate need for a Media Specialist with a focus on Paid Search. This person will oversee the day-to-day execution, maintenance, and activation of our paid search effots.
** Position is 100% remote! **
Why join us?
* Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits
* Work 100% remotely
Is your background a fit?
* 2+ years experience in paid search
* Deep understanding of: Google Analytics, Google Ads, bing Ads
* Prior experience working with 3rd party search tools like SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, etc. a plus
* Familiar with Google Tag Manager, Google Tag Assistant, Google Analytics, Adobe analytics, a plus
* Possess strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
* Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint
What will you be doing?
* Gather research to inform strategies and build campaigns
* Pull data from platforms to inform planning
* Apply client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
* Campaign set-up within platforms including campaign creation, uploading assets, tagging and Q/A
* Manage day-to-day monitoring of performance
* Learn all core search metric calculations and relationships (e.g. CPC, CPA, CTR, impression share, weighted averages)
* Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments to hit client KPIs
* Advocate for campaign adjustments based on performance trends
* Reporting, analytics and competitive analysis – bid management platforms, analytics platforms etc.
* Pull performance reports, organizing data, providing insights and optimizations
* Develop excel and PowerPoint presentations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.