As an IT Support Analyst, you will be part of a very talented team – this is not a regular Help Desk or Support Center – and your role as a qualified, friendly, customer first, high-touch service provider is key to this position. You will support numerous Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains, use remote support to expedite problem resolution to ensure quality service, and address clients’ needs at all levels of their organization.
This is an excellent opportunity in IT Support to think creatively and craft solutions while working on many different networks backed up by leadership and a strong, dedicated team.
– User account support and related administration activities
– Mobile device configuration and email support
– Client/Server and stand-alone application support * Remotely troubleshoot and resolve workstation inquiries and problems for both Microsoft and Apple products in Windows Domain environments
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
– Microsoft Office Specialist
– CompTIA A+
– CompTIA Network+
– CompTIA Security+
– Help Desk Institute – Support Center Analyst
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
Leapfrog Services provides managed IT services for businesses and nonprofits worldwide. Founded in 1998 with the philosophy that IT should enhance your business, not get in the way of it, we consider ourselves to be a service company—one that delivers the highest possible level of technological expertise, with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. In our world, high-tech doesn’t mean high-jargon or high-stress—it means high-touch and high-availability. If you absolutely love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun, service-based culture and prefer the security of an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits, Leapfrog is just the pond you’re looking for!