Director of Marketing, Washington, DC
Opportunity to lead marketing for an emerging national brand.
– Develop and deliver a unified and relevant marketing strategy for the company.
– Cast the vision for the company’s market engagement, instituting core technologies, processes, KPIs and budgets to accomplish goals.
– 7-10 years working in marketing operations, with preference for backgrounds in for-profit education, information technology, or cybersecurity preferred.
– 3+ years of management experience, with teams of at least five people.
– 3+ years of experience managing paid media, especially paid social and paid search.
– 3+ years of professional work experience in a rigorous content-focused role.
– Record of applying adaptive and creative marketing initiatives to meet B2C and B2B buyers in the venues where they concentrate their attention, and where they make their decisions and selections.
– Creation of compelling narratives and stories that induce purchase.
– Accomplishment of both strategic and tactical marketing deliverables.
– Proven implementation of inter-team vision and meeting of team project goals.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Director of Marketing, Cybersecurity, Management, Media, Social, Search, Marketing, B2C, B2B, Washington DC Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire a Director of Marketing in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Directors of Marketing for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!