meta name="google-site-verification" content="H36A5LBy2Rec20C26SSx5zzNKa6Vq9hWPwVjc6jifMo" />
The Executive Assistant, ESTW will be a seasoned professional who maintains poise in fast-paced situations and will be required to use independent judgment and initiative in the planning, organization, and performance of confidential and time sensitive administrative assignments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Works closely and effectively with the Senior Vice President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Directly supports the Public Health and Intelligence directors and respective teams. Works efficiently under direction, as well as autonomously. Manages the flow of information through the office, maintaining confidentiality at all times. Participates in organizational ad-hoc task forces, process improvement initiatives and assists project teams. Professionally interacts with all levels within the organization.
2. Supports the annual budget process by planning and tracking expenses for multiple department functions accordingly.
3. Manages Outlook calendar exclusively and assists with additional shared calendars as needed. Coordinates participation in events and/or conferences, requests event setup and catering, and distributes information and calendar invitations. Coordinates executive travel arrangements according to internal protocols.
4. Provides back up reciprocity with multi-functional support administrators within the organization and its divisions through cross-training and shared accesses and responsibilities. Completes contract processing, payroll submissions, vendor payment requisitions and recruitment assistance when necessary.
5. Composes correspondence, memoranda, reports, letters, forms and presentations from dictation, notes, verbal instructions or independently. Produces high-level PowerPoint presentations and board meeting packages by developing the agenda, copying, and collating action items and support materials, coordinating in-person presentations, and uploading the documents for electronic presentation.
6. Submits contract requests and proposals as appropriate, including submitting them into the contract review system for legal review and approval workflow; follows up on status of pending agreements. Submits CEO-review/approval requests and supporting materials once reviewed for completion and accuracy by the division manager(s).
7. Processes, files, and tracks documents for Executives, e. g., expense reports, check requests, and credit card reconciliation, if applicable. Organizes and retains department files and other confidential records and databases through document retention systems.
8. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelors’ degree preferred.
Minimum five (5) years of direct experience supporting Executives required.
Advanced to expert proficiency in the Microsoft Suite is required. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Must be adaptable to the varied schedule and changing priorities as well as identify the needs of the Senior Vice President.
Inspires the confidence and open communication of managers to ascertain critical information necessary to produce deliverables in alignment with Senior Vice President’s directives and initiatives.
Must possess advanced written and verbal communication skills in both an informative and influential manner.
Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification preferred.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Must have and maintain a current valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today.